Fashion statements can be seen around every corner on social media, and the celebrities have been taking centre stage. It’s almost a celebrity competition of who can show off the most unique fashion looks to their millions of followers. As fans eagerly wait for the famous figures to share their trendy sartorial choices, let’s take a look at the best fashion moments from these fashion celebrities on social media.
1. Who Are the Top Fashionists on Social Media?
The fashion world is a constantly evolving and inspiring space. If you’re a fashion lover, getting to know the top fashionists on social media is the best way to be in the know and discover new trends. So here is a list of fashionists that you should follow and the reasons why they’re at the top!
- Kim Kardashian West: Kim K is undoubtedly the queen of the fashion scene. On top of being one of the most influential personalities on social media, she’s often seen wearing the latest fashion and out-of-the-box looks. With over 170 million followers, there’s no doubt that she’s the one to watch.
- Victoria Beckham: A true pioneer in the fashion industry, Victoria Beckham has been able to create a style all her own and establish herself as a leader in fashion. She’s also a tireless campaigner for dressing for everyday comfort, and her social media presence always brings a touch of sophistication and glamor to each and every look.
- Aimee Song: Aimee Song has become one of the most popular fashion bloggers on Instagram and is a leader in the Asian fashion community. With an alluring yet cheerfully refined aesthetic, her account is a dream for those who love romantic, bohemian and minimalist fashion.
- Chiara Ferragni: Another fashion icon to follow is Italian Chiara Ferragni. With her own line of fashion, she’s truly a living example for self-made success. Chiara is an inspiration and proof that fashion is what you make of it and you can create your own success.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Kourtney is a fashionista who clearly loves to experiment with her style. From classic and timeless to edgy and trendy, she’s always one step ahead when it comes to fashion. Her Instagram page is a great source of inspiration for those of you who love taking risks with your wardrobe.
These fashionists offer unique visions and insights on fashion, and will help you to stay current with the latest trends and find your own personal style. So if you’re looking for fashion inspiration, following these fashionists is a great way to add some spark to your wardrobe.
It’s important to stay true to your own style, and no one know this more than these fashionists. So let’s keep on inspiring and pushing fashion forward!
2. What are the Most Influential Looks They’ve Showcased?
The Yves Saint Laurent show has always inspired awe due to its breathtaking runway ensembles. Even though the house has seen different creative directors at its helm and has evolved its aesthetics constantly, it’s easy to identify the most influential looks they’ve put out over the years.
- Le Smoking Tuxedo Suit: Created in 1966, this was the first tuxedo adapted for women to wear for a night out.
- YSL Colorblock Dress: This was one of the first outfits to bring colorblocking to the runway in 1967.
- Le Vestiaire de la Liberté Collection: This was the first luxury ready-to-wear collection made available for sale to the public in 2018.
- Black Opium: This fragrance won a FiFi award for Fragrance of the Year in 2015.
Each of these looks and creations brought something innovative to the fashion world. Le Smoking Tuxedo denied the traditional bounds of fashion to let women express themselves through their clothing. The YSL Colorblock Dress mixed colors together to create a timeless effect. The Le Vestiaire de la Liberté Collection offered high class clothing for everyday wear. Finally, Black Opium offered a new type of scent with a modern flair.
These styles created by Yves Saint Laurent have revolutionized fashion in one way or another. Many people have been inspired to adapt these looks and make it part of their own personal style. The success of these styles have attracted the attention of companies and fashion houses across the globe.
3. How to Get These Looks Yourself?
Try the simple tips for adding some glamour to your wardrobe without breaking the bank.
- Always be on the lookout for deals and sales.You can find a high-quality item on sale for a fraction of the cost of what it was originally.
- Don’t underestimate the power of great accessories. A few standout pieces of jewelry, a pair of trendy sunglasses, or a fabulous scarf can instantly refresh an outfit.
- Put together a timeless wardrobe. Staples such as crisp white button-downs or classic blazers go with almost everything and will last you for years.
- Don’t be afraid to shop second hand. There are often amazing finds from luxury brands in estate sales, flea markets, and vintage stores.
Going through retail websites can inspire gathering everything from clothing and shoes to bags and other accessories. However, the biggest challenge is that you should get similar items with a reasonable price. There are plenty of ways to get around this like looking for discounts, vouchers, coupons, and special offers.
The trusted places to shop for affordable and stylish clothes are the sales sections of websites and offline stores, which offer fashion at an unbeatable price. The online stores generally announce discounts and sales virtually every day of the year. Hence, make sure to take a look at them on a regular basis. When you shop at a quality second-hand store, you are able to buy quality fashion for an extremely low price. Many famous designer brands have their second-hand stores with the ability to buy clothing for a fraction of the original price.
If you are open to online options, you will find even more varieties of outfits than you can imagine. There are stores that provide items from many global areas. This is the place you can get all sorts of international fashion for much lesser prices. Most of these stores also offer discounts, cashback, and various other things.
4. Show Empowerment Through Style!
When it comes to fashion, one of the most exciting trends of the last decade has been the re-emergence of empowered dressing. The ability to express one’s own style not to imitate someone else’s has been an empowering tool for those of us who embrace it.
Wearers of empowered style vary from person to person, so the criteria for “empowered style” is largely subjective. A basic concept to remember is that it should make you feel confident and strong. Here are some key aspects that should be kept in mind when finding an empowered style:
- Find Your Comfort Zone – Wearing something that is not necessarily within your comfort zone makes it so much more difficult to project confidence. Go with what you know you look great in and are comfortable wearing. That alone will make you feel secure and more powerful.
- Mix It up – Play around with different items, materials and colors. Variety is key when it comes to empowered style. That way, you will avoid getting caught in a fashion rut.
- Trust Your Instincts – You know yourself better than anyone else. If you feel like something looks great, go ahead and wear it. Don’t worry about what others might think; if you like it, chances are other people will too. Trust your instincts; it will give you much more power when it comes to fashion.
Empowered style isn’t just about clothing; it’s about self-expression. It is a tool to define our own sense of identity and to radiate confidence within ourselves. With that important in mind, go out there and make a statement. Define your own style and stand out from the crowd. People will take notice.
The fashion industry has been revolutionised by the rise of social media, with celebrities leading the way in capitalising on style. From trends to captivating moments, these fashion stars have surely shared some of their best style moments for all to see. Who will be the next fashion celebrity to capture the world’s attention? On social media, we can be sure to find out.