From the most iconic fashion divas to the rising stars of the entertainment industry, fashion celebrities always have the public’s attention. And of course, they also set the trends when it comes to fashion. But which fashion designers are their favorites? Let’s take a closer look and find out!
1. The Glitz and Glamour of Fashion Celebrities
Fashion celebrities are a unique bunch of people. They have the wealth and power to flaunt trending clothing, luxury bags, and glamor accessories, furthering the ideals of fashion and beauty. Let’s take a closer look at around the world:
- As the gateway into high-fashion, the glamour of a fashion celebrity is undeniable. Famous for their fashionable looks and clever styling, fashion celebrities set the trend for others to follow. Whether it’s the sleek and stylish street looks of K-pop stars or the haute couture of top moguls, fashion celebrities are the ones to watch.
- Celebrities often make headlines with their expensive and luxurious styles, from designer bags to designer bling. From fancy watches, designer belts, and high-end handbags, Fashion celebrities show-off their wealth and personal style with each sighting.
- Not to mention, fashion celebrities often have access to exclusive fashion and beauty products due to their close work with brands. From collaborations with luxury brands like Balmain to Versace, fashion celebrities show us what’s possible with designer labels and the ultimate access to the fashion world.
- Finally, celebrity-owned brands, labels, and fashion events are making waves in the industry. FromASYLUM to the Met Gala, celebrity fashion and their collaborations are proving to be a driving force for change and diversity.
Whether it is on the runway or while walking the streets, fashion celebrities often make an impression with their glamorous fashion choices. From demure to daring, fashion celebrities have it all. With their glamorous choices, they continue to set the trend and inspire us with their style.
2. Famous Faces and Their Favorite Fashion Designers
Fashion is often defined by the most influential faces in the industry. From social media stars to A-list celebrities, these style icons have cemented themselves in the sartorial world by popularizing certain looks and trends. Most of them have a few favorite go-to designers they always call on when putting together their most iconic looks. Let’s take a look at some of the most famous style icons and the fashion designers they love to work with.
Kendall Jenner, America’s sweetheart and supermodel, can be found sporting a range of designer looks. Her favorite seems to be Jacquemus. Whether she is attending fashion shows or walking for the runway, she’s often seen sporting the French designer’s pieces.
Pop sensation, Dua Lipa, is often seen turning heads on the red carpets with her larger-than-life, fashion-forward looks. Her go-to designer of choice? None other than Versace. Glamorous and fashionable, Lipa knows how to work the Versace aesthetic. Just take a look at the singer’s performance at the Brit Awards, where she sported a sheer diamond-trimmed catsuit that was a monumental success.
Selena Gomez has been the queen of the style world for quite a few years now. Not only is she a fashion icon, but she’s also a designer in her own right. One of her top favorites designers is none other than Louis Vuitton. She loves to collect statement pieces from the brand. Gomez has said she appreciates Louis Vuitton for its timeless appeal and ability to make fashion feel more accessible to the public.
Rihanna is famous for her daring and extravagant sartorial choices. Her relationship with fashion is a long-standing one. From her iconic runway looks to her red carpet moments, Rihanna can often be seen sporting pieces from her favorite designer: Maison Margiela. The rebellious singer appreciates the label’s chic designs and edgy pieces that fit her own personal style.
3. Behind the Scenes: What These Celebs Love About Their Chosen Designers
The glitz and glam of the red carpet really takes is star-studded thanks to the brilliant minds behind the celebrity’s couture choices. But what do the stars really love about their chosen fashion designers? Let’s take a behind the scenes look to see what’s the magic behind the eye-catching pieces.
- Sophistication: As a Hollywood star, you want to stand out in the most sophisticated way possible, and every spine-chilling red carpet entrance is incomplete without the elegance only a designer can bring. From head to toe, stars know they’ll be putting their best foot forward wearing the latest designer ensembles, making them confidant in the guise of sophistication.
- A Statement: Celebrities know that fashion is loud and clear and it speaks volumes. Wearing designer attire pays homage to the brand and gives recognition to the designer in a way that no other form of advertising can. Empathy and passion combine with themes of past collections to make a statement far more than just a brand name.
- Timelessness: Beyond the glitz and glamor, celebrities want to make an impression that will last longer than the latest season. To do so, stars opt for designers who have a timeless and stylish take on their designs. From Beyoncé’s Givenchy to Jennifer Aniston’s Rachel Green-esque merchandise, these classic choices transcend all phases of fashion.
- Expressing For You: Wearing a designer piece is like expressing yourself through wearables. Celebrities take pride in wearing apparel that conveys a certain emotion like an inimitable power or whimsical charm. A good fashion designer can curate clothing that is a true reflection of a star’s personality, aiding them in making a lasting impression on every onlooker.
At the end of the day, celebrities understand the combination of sophisticated exaggeration and timeless strangeness that high-fashion thrives off of. Fashion designers are part of the red carpet production team, their involvement being integral to the overall feeling the celebrities bring to any event.
4. Dressing to Impress: How to Bring Celebrity Style to Your Wardrobe
When it comes to fashion and style, celebrities tend to have it all. From statement pieces to bold colours, they know how to make an impression. But, it’s possible to bring some of this star-studded glamour to your own wardrobe. Here are our top tips on creating celebrity looks that won’t break the bank.
Update with Accessories
From scarves to shoes; accessories can be the perfect way to give your outfit an update. Aim to add a finishing touch of luxury and each item can be paired with multiple pieces in your wardrobe. For instance, you can choose a cream oversized scarf to wear with a blazer for a glamorous feel or a pair of jewel-encrusted mules for a night on the town.
Choose Quality over Quantity
- Invest in quality pieces that can be worn for years to come
- Pick fabrics and cuts that will never go out of style
- Choose an item with a unique detail that adds a fresh twist
Rather than taking a quantity over quality approach to your wardrobe, consider investing in well-made pieces that you can wear over and over again. Think timeless fabrics like cotton and wool, classic shapes including tailored jackets or dresses, and choose an item with a unique detail such as ruffles or sequins for added flair.
Reduce your carbon footprint and dress like a celebrity by shopping secondhand. Thrift stores can be a thrifty and eco-friendly way to access one-of-a-kind pieces. Plus, vintage and designer items can often be found tucked away at charity shops, giving you the opportunity to get your hands on timeless garments that just can’t be found on the high street.
Whether you’re a fashion fan yourself, or simply adore the celebrity-style most of us can only dream of, it’s clear that each fashion designer choice made by the celebs of the world serves as a mini insight into their unique style. From red carpet to street style, these Hollywood glam-gurus sure know how to look their best. Be sure to keep up with what the stars are wearing, as there’s always something exciting and new just around the corner!